Waste and Recycling
For this parish the normal collection day is Tuesday.
Click here for the recycling and waste collection calendar (up to September 2021)
Collections have resumed on a 4-week cycle. Click here for the calendar.
Home composting is the cheapest and most environmentally friendly way to dispose of garden waste. Over 2,800 subsidised home composters have been bought through the website at www.n-somerset.gov.uk/composting and we are starting to explore community composting opportunities.
For information about visiting North Somerset Council's Recycling Centres click here
How to help:
- Put bins and containers out by 7am on your collection day.
- If collections are missed from the whole street there is no need to report it as it will already be logged.
- Remove all packaging from inside cardboard boxes, flatten and fold to the length of your recycling box.
- Extra general waste that does not fit in your black bin will not be collected and should be taken to a recycling centre, or stored until your next collection.
- Please help neighbours who may have difficulties.